DIRECTOR OF TRAINING
Pat Donohue helps districts increase the success of all students with professional development focused on Social Emotional Learning, Growth Mindset, and positive school culture. Pat has served in schools as a teacher, administrator, varsity baseball coach, and as a district-wide lead for Staff Development.
Pat provides high-impact professional development that helps districts:
- Build the capacity of all educators to teach Social Emotional Learning
- Drive student achievement through Growth Mindset Training
- Create safe and welcoming communities for all students
Districts can engage Pat in professional development that runs throughout the year or just for a day.
DIRECTOR OF ENGLISH LEARNER IMPACT
Sarah Said helps districts increase the success of English Learners with a focus on equity, family engagement, and staff empowerment. Sarah has served as a teacher, building administrator, district wide EL director, and also sits on the statewide Advisory Council for bilingual education in IL.
Sarah provides high-impact professional development that helps districts:
- Increase the capacity of all staff to drive EL success
- Create equitable practices for English Learners
- Increase the achievement of English Learners through Social Emotional Learning
Districts can engage Sarah in professional development and consulting that runs throughout the year or just for a day.
Since graduating from Harvard, where he gave the commencement address, Mawi has spoken to more than one million people and delivered keynotes at conferences across the world. Mawi will uplift your audience, equip them with proven leadership and success principles, and energize them to achieve at new levels.
Past Clients Include:
- New Teacher Center’s National Symposium on Teacher Induction
- TESOL International Conference (3,000 educators)
- Illinois Association of School Boards 2016 Conference
- American School Counselors Association (ASCA) (3,000 School Counselors)
- Harvard School of Education Principals Summit
- Wisconsin Association of Superintendents
- International Quest Conference; York, Canada
- American Camp Association
- Albion College
- Benedictine College
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- College of DuPage
- Duke University
- Florida International University
- Miami University (Ohio)
- Northwestern University
- Princeton University
- University of Iowa
- Taipei American School, Taiwan
- Chicago Public Schools
- KIPP Schools
- The Latin School, Chicago
- Lakeside School, Seattle, WA
- Noble Charter School Network
- St. Paul Public Schools
- New Trier High School, Winnetka
- Concept Schools
Four Popular Speech Types
You have worked incredibly hard to organize your conference and deserve a professional speaker who will energize your attendees, create a positive tone, and provide powerful application points. As a seasoned keynoter of over 20 years, Mawi will exhilarate your audience with his trademarked blend of humor, storytelling, and penetrating insight. Great for: Administrator conferences, statewide conferences, national and international conferences.
Opening School Year
The beginning of the year gives you a rare opportunity to set a powerful tone for your staff and anchor positivity and collaboration into the DNA of your school culture. Since 1999, Mawi has delivered hundreds of opening day keynotes with consistent, outstanding results. Reserve your date now as the demand can be very high in August and September. Can also be delivered at Institute Days throughout the year.
Summer Administrators Training
The summer provides a unique opportunity for administrators to acquire new tools to enhance their leadership. Mawi will work with you to deliver powerful training to support your leaders so they can lead at higher levels and deliver greater impact. Great for: Summer Principal Training, Leadership Team Training, Teacher Leader Institutes.